SOLC 3/15/16

Baking is one of the many things I enjoy. The smell of cookies in the oven is like no other. It diffuses throughout the entire house luring my siblings out of their rooms. There is a big smile on their face knowing in only a few minutes there will be warm chewy chocolate chip cookies in the their reach. Though my favorite part of it is the preparation I follow the recipe exactly making sure there is no more no less of what I need. The dogs watch me closely hoping that I will drops some so they can snatch it up off the floor. I roll up the dough in to perfect little circles then carefully I place them in the oven. I take them out and it is like a stampede of wildebeests are coming at me I drop the cookies off on the table and watch them eat cookie after cookie and Just like that all my hard work is gone within minutes.

1 thought on “SOLC 3/15/16

1. Mmmm, those do sounds delicious! What a compliment that everyone devoured your cookies so quickly! I know it’s a bummer though that it’s all gone in such a short time!